staling fight Index du Forum
staling fight
la bataille continue ici

staling fight Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: What status of my candidacy? ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    staling fight Index du Forum -> TAVERNE -> candidature
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

MessagePosté le: Ven 8 Déc - 05:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: What status of my candidacy? Répondre en citant

I am applying for a job, and I want to check the status for my application. Can I say the following?

"I just wanted to check in to see if there is an update on the status for my candidacy?"

Is it correct to say status of my candidacy? 
I check Merriam-Webster dictionary, the definition for 'candidacy' is 'the state of being a candidate'.

So is 'status' redundant together with 'candidacy'?It would sound odd in AE. Even though you are a job candidate, we do not normally use "candidacy" in that context. We would probably ask about the status of our application.

Please Help.

Thanks!

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forum.wordrefem/threads/status-y-candidacy.3151699/

graphic animations

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 8 Déc - 05:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    staling fight Index du Forum -> TAVERNE -> candidature Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation