staling fight Index du Forum
staling fight
la bataille continue ici

staling fight Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: DECOY ELECTION WEBSITES PRETEND TO ROOT FOR YOUR CANDIDATE ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    staling fight Index du Forum -> TAVERNE -> candidature
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Déc - 11:44 (2017)    Sujet du message: DECOY ELECTION WEBSITES PRETEND TO ROOT FOR YOUR CANDIDATE Répondre en citant

Maybe it was the site's tagline – "Hope for North America" – that made him doubtful of the forum's legitimacy. Or, the oddly bombastic tenor of his fellow forum members' posts. While Francis was posting thoughtful missives about his candidate's positions, other purported Fred-heads seemed to hold a sinister view of the former senator. A poster named "Chuck Manson," for example, expressed confidence that a Thompson White House would deploy improvised explosive devices in Iraq. "We've got bigger and better (IEDs), and we need to start using 'em! We will not be defeated! We will rule the Middle East!"

After voicing some mild suspicions, Jason Francis finally threw his virtual hands up in the air. "I am now convinced that this site is owned and operated by Ron Paul supporters with the express purpose of discrediting any and all presidential candidates, especially Fred Thompson, without reasoned debate or even relatively polite discussion," he wrote in July. "I have come to this conclusion after finding my posts (not inflammatory or vulgar) removed without a trace and my vote on the Ron Paul vs. Fred Thompson poll reversed."

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.wirem/2007/11/spoof-forums/

Content Curation Marketing Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Déc - 11:44 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    staling fight Index du Forum -> TAVERNE -> candidature Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation