staling fight Index du Forum
staling fight
la bataille continue ici

staling fight Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: How do you split your takes from a show? ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    staling fight Index du Forum -> TAVERNE -> au bar du coin
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

MessagePosté le: Jeu 14 Déc - 07:07 (2017)    Sujet du message: How do you split your takes from a show? Répondre en citant

My band is just starting to play bigger shows, and I was wondering how different bands split the take for the night.  Do you take attendance at the door and see how many people each band draws, or do you do a percentage split?  If you're headlining do you take a bigger cut?  I want to be fair when I start having to deal with bigger takes and how to split it.

If you're playing with multiple bands on the bill, it can get tricky. Whoever initially books the show and has the contact will probably be the one who gets handed the cash. In those cases, we've always tried to pay the bands that are on the road the most and travel the farthest. They may not have the "draw" at this particular gig but if your band travels, it's good karma.

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:

http://www.bdnut.com/foruhow-do-you-split-your-es-from-a-showopic670.html

Email Marketing Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 14 Déc - 07:07 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    staling fight Index du Forum -> TAVERNE -> au bar du coin Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation