staling fight Index du Forum
staling fight
la bataille continue ici

staling fight Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Anyone have jitter working for ww2? ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    staling fight Index du Forum -> TAVERNE -> candidature
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak

MessagePosté le: Jeu 29 Mar - 12:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Anyone have jitter working for ww2? Répondre en citant

Hello,

Hi guys new to the forum and cronusmax, im wondering if anyone has jitter working for ww2? If not, can someone give me some tips how to make scripts? I owned a viking360 macro for about 5years and was the 1st person to crack the bo2 patch when they patched jitter back in 2012 i think it was.I only got my cronusmax yesterday, ive also tryed all the jitters and none worked however i found a jitter and was messing around with it and managed to get a few guns shooting but not fast, keen to get some tips and mess around with this jitter to get it working good "hopefully fingers crossed" haha. Adding "sprint" into the jitter mods looks like it does not work, maybe it will before a bunch of other different combinations.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthread.php/179050-Anyone-have-jitter-working-for-ww2
Digital production company

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 29 Mar - 12:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    staling fight Index du Forum -> TAVERNE -> candidature Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation