staling fight Index du Forum
staling fight
la bataille continue ici

staling fight Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Call of Duty compared to Ghost Recon ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    staling fight Index du Forum -> TAVERNE -> au bar du coin
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak

MessagePosté le: Jeu 29 Mar - 12:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Call of Duty compared to Ghost Recon Répondre en citant

Hello,

I would first like to say that I am 30 years old and around a month ago I got sick of playing Call of Duty (COD) due to the increasing amount of cheaters. Rather than finding out the many different ways to hack like so many other COD users do, I simply decided to stop playing the game and go with a new one. Absolutely disgusted with COD, I turned off my console and went to Game Stop with intentions of buying another shooter game. So there I was standing in Game Stop looking at the endless rows of games and unaware of which one I would be buying. My only knowledge in shooter games pertained to COD and to be honest with you I was a little intimidated, which almost led me to just leave and gut out COD. Just before leaving though I saw Ghost Recon sitting on the shelf so I picked it up and gave it a quick look over. I did serve 5 years in the Marines from 2000 to 2005 and while on deployment in 2003 I took my XBox on the Naval ship and one of the games we played happened to be Ghost Recon. As a matter of fact, we would link up the consoles and play other detachments in different located in different parts of the ship. From what I remember of our time on the ship and not being in theater, we played Ghost Recon from sun up until sun down. Since those days I have rarely played video games so bare in mind that even my COD knowledge was limited. Hell, I bought my Play Station less than 2 years ago and the only game I purchased with it was COD's Black Ops. Shortly after that Modern Warfare 3 came out so I bought it thinking it was the newest version of the only shooter games that exist. My telling you all of this is because I can only assume that there are others out there who feel and felt the way I did with COD that were also persuaded by those emotions to go out and purchase another game. My point is that my awareness of Ghost Recon's existence arose from seeing it on a shelf and having little knowledge of the game by playing a version of nearly 10 years ago, I bought it. I did not buy it because I saw a commercial or ad somewhere. I am sure that there are some of you out there with a story similar to mine. If so, please tell it. 

For More You Can Check:-
Digital production agency

THanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 29 Mar - 12:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    staling fight Index du Forum -> TAVERNE -> au bar du coin Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation