staling fight Index du Forum
staling fight
la bataille continue ici

staling fight Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Need help with a Purgatory Creek collection ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    staling fight Index du Forum -> TAVERNE -> au bar du coin
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak

MessagePosté le: Ven 4 Mai - 10:35 (2018)    Sujet du message: Need help with a Purgatory Creek collection Répondre en citant

Hello,

I purchased the Purgatory Creek EXs144 and am quite confused on how to successfully download and unzip the file and get it into my Kronos 2 as a KSC Auto Load. First of all, I'm not even sure if I've downloaded the correct file. On the page (Korg Kronos site)where I would add the item to my cart, there is a link that said, For new KRONOS: Download the EXs144 demo version. I downloaded this file and then went through the payment process which gave me my authorization code. When I unzip the file, there is a Folder- K2_EXs144. In that folder there's EXS144 with folders then that are named HD and PCM. There is another zipped file named EXs144.tar.gz. Am I to unzip this file as well? I've tried boy unzipping it and then saving to my USB drive and then attempting to copy it to my Kronos HD, as well as just copying the entire EXs144 folder to my USB drive and then copying it to the Kronos HD. Both approaches are not working for me as the .ksc folder does not hold the samples. On the KSC Auto Load page the Disk Size shows nothing. I checked out the tutorial on the Purgatory Creek site, but apparently, it's for loading sounds that are downloaded directly from that site. 
What am I'm missing here???

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References: 
http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=703188&sid=8d1fb60ecdd735f57e29394ea40bc746
Custom explainer video agency

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 4 Mai - 10:35 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    staling fight Index du Forum -> TAVERNE -> au bar du coin Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation