staling fight Index du Forum
staling fight
la bataille continue ici

staling fight Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Prospect I Purgatory ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    staling fight Index du Forum -> TAVERNE -> candidature
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak

MessagePosté le: Ven 4 Mai - 10:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: Prospect I Purgatory Répondre en citant

Hello! 

So my friend and I play a lot of ranked 2v2 together. In Season 2, after my placement matches, we both got Challenger III and stayed there the whole season. I took a break from the game and came back recently, and for the most part, I'm pretty much just as good as I was before. My friend was already Challenger III for Season 3 and by the end of the 10 matches where we played people around his rank and won 50% of our games, I got Prospect I. He was doing a little better than I was just because I had to shake the rust off, but I was at least expecting Challenger I. While I think getting this initial rank was messed up in the first place, the worst part is that we're still getting matched against Challenger III people and winning 50% of our matches because that's our appropriate skill level. This leaves me in a frustrating position because I'm never going to be able to rank beyond Prospect I because the wins and losses are rewarding and punishing me equally, despite the rank difference. I'm essentially in Prospect I purgatory right now.We did 3's with another friend and did our 10 matches and we BOTH got Prospect I again and our 3's team is up against people who are Challenger III and above. There has to be something wrong here. Does anybody know what's going on?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References: 
https://psyonix.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=26947&p=293718
Creative video advertising agency

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 4 Mai - 10:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    staling fight Index du Forum -> TAVERNE -> candidature Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation